Corporate Partner & Directory Sponsors Program
FLCMAA Buyers Guide 2022 Buyers Guide Now Available!
To View Buyers Guide - Click image above or here.
2022 FLCMAA Corporate Partners
The Florida Chapter welcomes our 2019–2020 Corporate Partners and Directory Sponsors. We ask that you support this year's partners and sponsors by offering them the opportunity to bid on your club's business whenever possible.
Peacock + Lewis is a premier club amenities design firm, with a rich history of partnering with many of the top-tier clubs both nationally and internationally. Since 1961, P+L has provided an unparalleled experience in club master planning, including hospitality and recreational amenities, Architectural and Interior Design services. Whether your club is planning a new project or a renovation, we tailor our services to meet the needs of your unique requirements.
CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway is and always has been about "better" – being better today than we were yesterday and bringing our clients better tools and solutions for success. CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway began serving the insurance needs of Floridians in 1954. This was an era when promises made, meant promises kept. How we began defines who we are. Beginning more than 60 years ago, we succeed by always seeking to raise the bar of our people, products and solutions.
3945 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Mike Callaway - [email protected]
- Dennis Goldstein - [email protected]
- Tamara-Bryan Sylvestre - [email protected]
- Brian Knapp - [email protected]
Toro is a leading worldwide provider of outdoor beautification products, support services and integrated turf management solutions. For over 100 years, Toro, together with our trusted distributor partners, has delivered high quality innovative products, agronomic expertise and industry leading service & support to help turf professionals maintain their landscapes.
Toro is passionate about creating customer-valued products and services that solve real problems and issues. Toro is a trusted partner to help golf courses and clubs succeed. Toro provides leadership in several key areas including; environmental sustainability, water management, fleet management, financial services, and more.
Contact us to learn how Toro is providing lifetime value for all of your equipment and irrigation needs.
Zenith Insurance Company is the premier specialist in workers' compensation nationally. We combine depth of expertise with a forward-thinking approach to achieve the highest level of service and outcomes for our clients. What sets us apart is our people-first approach. By getting to know you and your unique operation, we're able to guide you toward generating more value in the long run, so you can keep your business—and your employees—safe and productive.
- AeroClean - Coleman Gilbert
- Cedar Creek Systems - Nicholas Wilhelm
- Chambers - Skip Avery
- Club Benchmarking - Teri Finan
- Clubessential - Marilyn Cox
- Dex Imaging - Nancy Lycan, CMO
- GreenspoonMarder - Larry Corman, Esq.
- Hedrick Brothers - Sean Denyse
- LL Roberts - Steve Mills
- Marsh & McLennan Agency/Florida - Tracey L. Rossi
- McMahon Group - Kevin Carroll and Alison McMahon
- MTL International Work and Travel - David Crandell
- Relay - Brittany Goodman
- Republic National Distributing Co, LLC - Mike Raiger
- RSM US LLP - Maddie Sellers
- Seasonal Connect - Keith Pabian
- Solaris Rehab - David Boerkoel
- Technogym - Marco Zambianchi
- Think Technologies Group - Lauren Ryan and Matt Villella
- Avendra Clubs - Sean Whalen
- Blue Halo Lighting - Rick Cline
- BSA Construction - Roger DeCapito
- Club Leaders Group - Craig Martin
- ClubSafe, Inc - Bonnie Karl
- Country Club Technology Partners - Noel Wixsom
- Craft Construction - Mary Kay Willson
- Eustis Chair - Brian Langhorst
- Five Star Valet - Joey Rock
- Insurance Management Corporation - Mitch Gruden
- Jonas Club Software - Trevor Coughlan
- Master Purveyors/Meat Traders - Mike McCrainie
- Pabian Law, LLC - Keith Pabian
- The Weitz Company - Michael Thomas
- Wegman Design Group - Loren Wegman