FLCMAA Scholarship Program
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide tuition support to club managers interested in pursuing the Certified Club Manager (“CCM”) designation.
The Scholarship Program for 2020 has been postponed.
Please look for additional details as they become available.
The Florida Chapter Club Management Association of America (“FLCMAA”) Board of Directors based on the merit of applications has awarded up to $50,000 since 2014. In order to help recipients meet certification requirements and prepare them for the CCM exam, each scholarship can be applied toward registration costs and reimbursable expenses directly related to travel, lodging, etc. for one of the following programs (the amount of the Scholarship is determined each year by the Selection Committee):
- BMI - Club Management
- BMI - Leadership Principles
- BMI - General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
- BMI - Tactical Leadership
- BMI - Strategic Leadership
- BMI - Food & Beverage Management
- BMI - Golf Management
- BMI - Joe Perdue Certification Review Course
- World Conference
Should you have questions or need additional details, please do not hesitate to call the Chapter Office directly.
- Chris Evans, Vasari Country Club
- Barb Svenson, Jupiter Island Club
- Robert Baldwin, Grand Harbor Golf & Beach Club
- Terry Breden, Atlantic Beach Country Club
- Ryan Foster, Carlouel Beach & Yacht Club
- Ivo Nedelchev, Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club
- Carmine Sprio, Pelicans Nest Golf Club
- Jorge Rivera, Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club
- Michelle McGee, The Amelia Island Club
- Bret Borshell, The Sanctuary Golf Club
- Shain Rodrigues, Frenchman's Reserve Country Club
- Daniela Jacob, The Commons Club at The Brooks
- Todd Blanton, Glades Golf & Country Club
- William MacPherson, Bonita Bay Club
- Alexander Delcamp, Sailfish Point Country Club
- David Ahbol, Eastpointe Country Club
- Daniel Low, Wycliffe Golf & Country Club
- Brian Becotte, Naples Yacht Club